Pain Management Physician Assistant
Job Location: Leonardtown, MD
Currently seeking an Geriatric Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in Annapolis, MD. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and may be a new graduate.
Responsibilities of the Pain Management Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Work for an growing pain management practice.
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Focused on inpatient and outpatient treatment plans, follow ups, and complaints.
- Small office procedures, trigger point injections
Requirements of the Pain Management Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- New graduates welcomed, Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner welcomed
- Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Pain Management Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- Volume about 20-30 patients per day
- No call or weekends
- Full benefits and bonus structure included.
If interested please visit www.physicianassistantsolutions.comor contact Joel Kutz PA-C at Joel@PA-solutions.comor call at 586-569-9776.