Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Job Location: Austin, TX
Currently seeking an Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Covina area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and needs prior occupational medicine, or family medicine, experience.
Responsibilities of the Occupational Physician Assistant
- Work for a well established occupational medicine Practice, offsite location
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Focused on acute injury and illness complaints, DOT exams, Drug Screening, and preventative medicine
Requirements of the Occupational Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner welcomed
- Hold DEA license
- Prior family practice, or occupational medicine, experience
- Spanish Speaking Provider
Compensation and Benefits of the Occupational Physician Assistant.
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- 40 hour work week
- No call or weekends
- 130,000-150,000 salary.
If interested please visit www.physicianassistantsolutions.comor contact Joel Kutz PA-C call at 586-569-9776.